Salem High School Athletic Hall of Fame to Induct 11 New Members
Ceremony slated for Tuesday, Nov. 21 at SSU’s Veterans Hall
SALEM (Nov. 6, 2023) – The Salem High School Athletic Hall of Fame will induct 11 former athletes, coaches, administrators and dignitaries on Tuesday, Nov. 21 (6 p.m.) at Salem State University’s Veterans Hall, Director of Athletics Reilly Christie announced Monday.
The SHS Hall of Fame Class of 2023 drew 28 nominations. The list of inductees includes:
- Jasmine Bryant (2011), Soccer, Basketball, Track & Field
- Jamaal Camah (1996), Basketball
- Chris Felton (2001), Football, Wrestling, Baseball
- Jana (Mroz) Gauthier (2000), Soccer, Softball
- Robert J. Geswell, Director of Athletics, 1986-2003
- Bethany Greenblatt Goodrich (1995), Soccer, Gymnastics, Track & Field
- Stephen Ingemi (1963), Football, Hockey, Gymnastics & Tumbling
- Sean Linehan (2010), Basketball, Baseball
- Jack O’Brien, Basketball Coach, 1986-93
- Antonio Reyes (2011), Football, Basketball
- Tania and Edward Skeffington, Meritorious Service
For more information, contact the SHS Department of Athletics at (978) 740-1123 or email@example.com.
About Salem Public Schools
Salem Public Schools is an urban public school district in Salem, Massachusetts. Salem is a small, diverse city with a proud maritime and immigrant history. Our leaders and our teachers are all passionate about education and understand the urgency of improving student achievement with equity and social-emotional needs as the lens we view all of our work through. We respect and value the racial, cultural, and linguistic diversity of our students and their families, and have a strong commitment to the Salem community. Salem Public Schools staff serve all of our students, regardless of ability or language. Salem Public Schools enrolls approximately 4,000 students across its eleven schools.